queen random

background1

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Groovy Guitar Diaper Bag

I have been searching everywhere for a nice diaper bag that wouldn't cost me $100. I couldn't find one I liked, so of course i resort to making it myself... i decided to make it a hobo style bag in this awesome Groovy guitar fabric by Michael Miller. It took me longer than it should have to wrap my head around making the outside pockets the way I wanted them, but I am pretty happy with the way it turned out. It is the perfect size for carrying around enough stuff for two kids. This bag was made completely from scratch and cost me about $10 in material. I added a snap closure to the top and stroller straps on the sides to snap it to a stroller or cart instead of stuffing it in the bottom and they work great!










Now I am working on a blanket to match!

No comments:

Post a Comment