queen random

background1

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Have a little faith....

As my faith in the decency of the human race was plummeting, I was sent a lovely reminder that among the masses are a few good men. In this case, women.

The piles of half packed boxes were beginning to close in on me. Move day was looming. We were drowning in a sea of unfolded laundry and mismatched socks.

Relief came in the form of my wonderfully caring, ever so pregnant neighbor. Said neighbor knew I was trying to do everything myself between diaper changes, naps and constant rocking, bouncing and patting my constantly fussy baby boy with a teething toddler hanging on my skirt tails.

This week I had a few extra helping hands and at the end of every one was a generous stranger.

Women I had never met spent hours with me scrubbing baseboards, packing boxes, bringing food and showing me that there are some people out there willing to lend a hand to someone who needs it. Luck has not been on my side lately and it seemed that life was conspiring against me... I can only hope these amazing women know how much our family appreciates their help and giving spirit.

Thank you so much!

1 comment:

  1. AWWW! God sends us beautiful gifts and you totally deserve a few. :)

    ReplyDelete